Among PinChangeInt libraries, I want to use PinState in Arduino DUE. What should I do?

Hello
Secondly, I will leave you with a question.
Still, please understand my poor English.

I am currently trying to control RC cars through Arduino through the information provided by the blog address below.
< http://rcarduino.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-read-multiple-rc-channels-draft.html?m=1 >

Therefore, while using the code he provided, i noticed that the "PinChangeInt Library" used in these codes is a code that works normally on AVR processors such as Arduino Uno.

I am currently using the ARM processor Arduino DUE, so uploading the code below seems to fail with the error message below.

[[
In file included from C:\Users\kkddy\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.12\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:201:0,
from sketch\sketch_DUE.ino.cpp:1:
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h: In constructor 'PCintPort::PCintPort(int, int, volatile uint8_t&)':
C:\Users\kkddy\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.12\variants\arduino_due_x/variant.h:67:44: error: base operand of '->' is not a pointer
#define portInputRegister(port) ( &(port->PIO_PDSR) )
^
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h:172:16: note: in expansion of macro 'portInputRegister'
portInputReg(portInputRegister(index)),
^
In file included from C:\Users\kkddy\Desktop\인턴\INROL\RCarduino\sketch_DUE\sketch_DUE.ino:18:0:
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h: At global scope:
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h:301:32: error: 'PCMSK0' was not declared in this scope
PCintPort portB=PCintPort(2, 0,PCMSK0); // port PB==2 (from Arduino.h, Arduino version 1.0)
^
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h:304:32: error: 'PCMSK1' was not declared in this scope
PCintPort portC=PCintPort(3, 1,PCMSK1); // port PC==3 (also in pins_arduino.c, Arduino version 022)
^
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h:307:32: error: 'PCMSK2' was not declared in this scope
PCintPort portD=PCintPort(4, 2,PCMSK2); // port PD==4
^
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h: In member function 'void PCintPort::enable(PCintPort::PCintPin, PCIntvoidFuncPtr, uint8_t)':

C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h:374:2: error: 'PCICR' was not declared in this scope
PCICR |= PCICRbit;
^
In file included from C:\Users\kkddy\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.12\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:201:0,
from sketch\sketch_DUE.ino.cpp:1:
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h: In static member function 'static int8_t PCintPort::attachInterrupt(uint8_t, PCIntvoidFuncPtr, int)':
C:\Users\kkddy\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.12\variants\arduino_due_x/variant.h:63:65: error: invalid conversion from 'Pio' to 'uint8_t {ak*
#define digitalPinToPort(P) ( g_APinDescription[P].pPort )
^
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h:424:20: note: in expansion of macro 'digitalPinToPort'
uint8_t portNum = digitalPinToPort(arduinoPin);
^
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h: In static member function 'static void PCintPort::detachInterrupt(uint8_t)':
C:\Users\kkddy\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\arduino\hardware\sam\1.6.12\variants\arduino_due_x/variant.h:63:65: error: invalid conversion from 'Pio' to 'uint8_t {ak*
#define digitalPinToPort(P) ( g_APinDescription[P].pPort )
^
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h:447:20: note: in expansion of macro 'digitalPinToPort'
uint8_t portNum = digitalPinToPort(arduinoPin);
^
In file included from C:\Users\kkddy\Desktop\인턴\INROL\RCarduino\sketch_DUE\sketch_DUE.ino:18:0:
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h:455:22: error: 'SREG' was not declared in this scope
uint8_t oldSREG = SREG;
^
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h:456:8: error: 'cli' was not declared in this scope
cli(); // disable interrupts
^
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h:458:31: error: 'PCICR' was not declared in this scope
if (port->portPCMask == 0) PCICR &= ~(port->PCICRbit);
^
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h: In member function 'void PCintPort::PCint()':
C:\Users\kkddy\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PinChangeInt/PinChangeInt.h:533:11: error: 'PCIFR' was not declared in this scope
pcifr = PCIFR & PCICRbit;

]]

I'd like to ask you if the reason I thought was right and how to use "PCintPort:pinState" in this code.

looks like code uses AVR hardware registers that don't exist on ARM