Amplify Arduino output signal to power LED

I am trying to control 14 5mm RGB LEDs connected in parallel. In order for my LEDs to reach full brightness, I figured I need to amplify Arduino output current, how do I do that.
Note: My LED circuit requires 1Amp and 2.3V for Red, 3.8V for green, and Blue at full brightness.

My LED circuit requires 1Amp and 2.3V for Red, 3.8V for green, and Blue at full brightness.

Sorry that doesn't make much sense as it stands, is that in total or for each LED? Where did you get these figures from?

What are these LEDs? Can you post a link to these please.

You can't just wire LEDs in parallel they will not share the current. Each LED needs some form of current limiting device. From the sound of the current involved it is likely that you have high power LEDs. If they need 70mA each then this is odd. This is on the boarder between needing a resistor and a constant current supply. Do you need to control the brightness of these devices? Are they common anode or cathode devices or do you have access to both terminals of each colour.

Please read this:-
How to use this forum
It will help you with what information you need to supply for a proper answer.

Normally, 5mm round rgb leds are rated 20mA per channel which would come to 840mA for 14, which is not far away from 1A.

The "piranha"/"superflux" 5mm square rgb leds are rated 20-25mA per channel, that would be 1A. I guess these contain the same led chips but they are a little more robust and can dissipate a little more heat.

The OP will need 42 series resistors. The 14 resistors for the red channels will need to be a little higher in value than the 28 for the green & blue channels to allow a pure white to be mixed.

3 mosfet transistors could be used to "amplify" the signals from 3 Arduino PWM pins. Hopefully the leds are common anode which means the mosfets can be n-channel, logic-level. If they are common cathode, this makes the circuit more complex.