an error occurred while starting the application

I have problem with start Arduino IDE 1.0.5 and 1.5.5. I see An error occurred while starting the application access denny.

I try all solutions that i find on internet: change preferences.txt delete java folder administrator mode

I've run "arduino.exe --l4j-debug" command, and the results are:

CmdLine: c:\Program Files\Arduino\arduino.exe --l4j-debug WOW64: no Working dir: c:\Program Files\Arduino. Bundled JRE: java Check launcher: c:\Program Files\Arduino\java\bin\javaw.exe (OK) Add classpath: lib\pde.jar Add classpath: lib\core.jar Add classpath: lib\jna.jar Add classpath: lib\ecj.jar Add classpath: lib\RXTXcomm.jar Launcher: c:\Program Files\Arduino\java\bin\javaw.exe Launcher args: -Xms128m -Xmx128m -classpath "lib;c:\Program Files\Arduino\java\lib\tools.jar;lib\pde.jar;lib\core.jar;lib\jna.jar;lib\ecj.jar;lib\RXTXcomm.jar" processing.app.Base Args length: 164/32768 chars Error: access denny.

I don't have wifi or bluetooth. I don't know what else I can do. please help.

1. Delete the "arduino" folder from "My Documents".
  2. Restart your PC.
  3. Open arduino. It will resolve the issue.

Kindly let us know after trying the tweak if the issue is solved or not. It should be successful, or you should update or reinstall JAVA. In 90% cases deleting the arduino folder fixes the issue... All the best.

Thank you for help. Unfortunetly it dosn’t help.

That's so unfortunate. Even today I got the same issue. I did it just like I always do & it fixed the launch4j error.

Thanks for help. I instal windows from begining and now it work.

What! :o