Analog input signal

i have arduino due, then want to use analog pin as input but my input if directly reading data may be cannot because
have voltage over 3.3 V example

analog A0 assign reading 24V AC peak to peak
Analog A1 assign reading 25V DC
Analog A2 assign reading 5V triangle Peak to peak
Analog A5 assign reading 5A AC current

my question is how to decrease this reading it could be can connection to due analog pin..any circuit can reduce this voltage or current..
need advise...

Try somethig like this.

Depending on the “thing” that gives 25 V you may need “protection”: i.e. capacitors, diodes and things like these. (Even it may be that you DONT have to tie things togheter directly. Be careful).

(Resistor values are the normalized ones).

Regards.

borrame.pdf (214 KB)

(The previous does JUST for the 25 DC; the others need more sophisticated circuits). I'll try to help you.

Hi,

Can you, please, tell your level in electronics?

(It would be helpful too knowing where the signals come from).

Regards

Actually i try make pwm rectifier using arduino due then want using close loop for voltage and current.
the analog come from :-

analog A0 assign reading 24V AC peak to peak ( V source)
Analog A1 assign reading 30V DC ( from output rectifier)
Analog A2 assign reading 5V triangle wave Peak to peak ( using switching frequency to make unipolar)
Analog A5 assign reading 5A AC current (current from source)

i already make design using PSIM software. then try using arduino Due to make controller. need advise any circuit can reduce to make sure controller can reading this data then make PI controller.
my level is degree level.
regards

I cannot see the entire scheme; just the left half (and have no program to see it downloaded)

i resend again..hope you can see