Analog LED strips To digital Control

Hey Arduino world,
I am very new to arduino control, but not to lighting. I am a lighting technician, but do not know much about LED strips and control.
I am trying to make a project of 50 LED strips that are not addressable, but I want to be able to control all of the strips individually. Is there a way to add an address to each strip, and further more how can I easily control them, program designs, and recall them easily and remotely. I am trying to make this project easily controllable and light weight, and battery powered. Any takers on advice and hints. Thanks

Here is a start:

You could use demultiplexers and maybe shift registers. Will you be dimming the strips too?

Why are you cross posting, it wastes time.

Didn't know the best place to post and receive the fastest responses.

I've read that tutorial multiple times and still do not see how 50 strips can be controlled and wired.

I am planning on dimming and chasing and color fading and recording different effects for simple playback.

Didn't know the best place to post and receive the fastest responses

So now you know, don't do it again!

've read that tutorial multiple times and still do not see how 50 strips can be controlled and wired.

See those last two diagrams on the page. Just repeat that circuit 50 times.
You might notice that you do not have 150 output pins on your arduino so use a shift register.
Then use this software:-
http://www.elcojacobs.com/shiftpwm/