analogRead web server using ENC2J60

hello,
I’m working on a project for school, commandig a led from web and also I need to use the analog inputs of the Arduino Mega. I connected a potentiometer and it works; so I see the values in the serial monitor, and I want to transform them to a page web using the arduino shield ENC28J60, <EtherCard.h> library but it doesn’t show me on the page web the values of the potentiometer !
note: I don’t have the other Ethernet shield with card SD!
this is the basic code I made for now !

comando-led.ino (2.77 KB)

"Analogue Pin A0.....$D
" // $D to put a value (number),$S to put text,$F to get flash contents

You also need to supply a value to be substituted for the $D place-holder.

), statusLabel, buttonLabel, buttonLabel);

But, you don't.

I didn't understand what should I change to make it work ?
showing values of the potentiometer in the page web!

I didn’t understand what should I change to make it work ?

Is that a question or a statement? Statements don’t end with question marks. You can’t expect us to know what you understand, so as a question, it doesn’t make sense.

Look at what you are passing to the emit_p() function. It is a string, with placeholders for data that emit_p() replace with the real data, and a list of values to substitute, in the order defined.

"<td><h3><center>Etat de la led: $S</center></h3><td> "

There’s a $S, where a string will be inserted.

"<center><a href=\"/?status=$S\"><input type=\"button\" value=\"$S\"></a></center/>"

There’s two more $S’s, where two more strings will be substituted.

"Analogue Pin A0.....$D
" // $D to put a value (number),$S to put text,$F to get flash contents

There’s a $D, where a numeric value will be substituted.

That’s a total of 4 placeholders, so you need to include 4 values in the list after the ) in this line:

), statusLabel, buttonLabel, buttonLabel);

But, you only have 3 values. You need to add 1 more, in the proper place in the list.

Thank you.