I am looking for some advice.
What we have:
- Smartphone with Android OS 4.2.2
- Arduino Uno
- LS Anaconda WiFi Shield: http://linksprite.com/wiki/index.php5?title=Anaconda_WiFi_Shield_for_Arduino
Or the Arduino WiFi Shield can also be used here.
What we want to do:
- Setup the Smartphone as a Portable WiFi Hotspot; which is possible using WPA2 PSK
- Develop an APP we put on the Smartphone
- Connect the Smartphone to the Arduino+WiFi-Shield
- From the APP: Control outputs on the Arduino / Read inputs from the Arduino
Is this possible with this shield? I never done something with Wi-Fi before so I do not actually know how to set up the shield.
Thanks in advance for your answers.