Android get int from nodemcu8266

Hello I hope that this topic in the right department Kindly I want to get int variable in android from nodemcu containing int number using json get How can I make variable in node 8266 object to send it to android Please help

mahmoudkassemeg: Hello I hope that this topic in the right department Kindly I want to get int variable in android from nodemcu containing int number using json get How can I make variable in node 8266 object to send it to android Please help

Json get is overpowered for such project.

You should use a small webserver and broadcast that interger on the webserver. To access it, you will need to put in the IP address in your browser, and the webpage will open.

..Arnav

How can I make variable in node 8266 object to send it to android

you have to be more specific. do you want a)that your android device asks the nodemcu for a value and the nodemcu answers (nodemcu = server) or b) do you want the nodemcu push data to the android device (nodemcu = client)and the server is running on the android device?

You have posted code without using code tags. The code tags make the code look

like this

when posting source code files. It makes it easier to read, and can be copied with a single mouse click. Also, if you don’t do it, some of the character sequences in the code can be misinterpred by the forum code as italics or funny emoticons. The “Code: [Select]” feature allows someone to select the entire sketch so it can be easily copied and pasted into the IDE for testing or review.

If you have already posted without using code tags, open your message and select “modify” from the pull down menu labelled, “More”, at the lower right corner of the message. Highlight your code by selecting it (it turns blue), and then click on the “</>” icon at the upper left hand corner. Click on the “Save” button. Code tags can also be inserted manually in the forum text using the code and /code metatags.

mahmoudkassemeg: I want to clarify that when using the json get string I use string variable in node and return the value of "0" or "1" instead of uint8_t

You should use client.read function on the reiciever board to get the interger values.

.. Arnav

As you don’t answer questions accordingly
and as you post no compileable code
you will get no help.

Good luck for your upcoming projects and good bye.

@mahmoudkassemeg

Please stop multiple reports to moderators for no real reason.

I understand you are new so here are two links to help you out.

Could you take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum. Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here. It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.

Also the people in this forum are just other Arduino users like yourself. Asking for a quick response may be like watching paint dry. In some cases it puts people off helping. Remember almost all of us do not work for Arduino.