anemometer - frequency library

Hi ther ! i have tcst 2103 sensor and arduino UNO, i want to find frequency library to calibrate my anemometer my english is bad and i dont understand many thinks… why this #include <FreqCount.h> library doesnt work in some ready projects that I found.

errors:
sketch_apr15a:11: error: ‘FreqCounter’ has not been declared
sketch_apr15a:12: error: ‘FreqCounter’ has not been declared
sketch_apr15a:13: error: ‘FreqCounter’ has not been declared
sketch_apr15a:15: error: ‘FreqCounter’ has not been declared
or
DigitalInputPullup:9: error: ‘FreqCount’ was not declared in this scope

Thanks !

Most common reason for that kind of error is not installing the library properly or not into the proper location. Can you provide details of where you uploaded the library too.

here

#include <FreqCounter.h>

void setup() {
Serial.begin(57600); // connect to the serial port
Serial.println(“Frequency Counter”);
}

long int frq;
void loop() {

FreqCounter::f_comp= 8; // Set compensation to 12
FreqCounter::start(100); // Start counting with gatetime of 100ms
while (FreqCounter::f_ready == 0) // wait until counter ready

frq=FreqCounter::f_freq; // read result
Serial.println(frq); // print result
delay(20);
}

http://interface.khm.de/index.php/lab/experiments/arduino-frequency-counter-library/

thank you for the answer !

Where did you put the library?

(please use code tags when posting code)

aaah! not have put librarys ... now undestand, I think there was there ... I did not know that some should be added..
ok its work !

can you explain me this part " FreqCounter::f_comp= 8; // Set compensation to 12 " what does?

now how can i make the calibration for the anemometer ? i have disk with rays and its work, i can see on display the changes (00101010001) how can i make a programme after on cycle or some time (may be 1 sec or lower is pretty ?) to telling me the speed of anemometer?

Good how-to on Libraries (And new easy-install) on the ArduinoInfo.Info WIKI HERE:

terryking228:
Good how-to on Libraries (And new easy-install) on the ArduinoInfo.Info WIKI HERE:

Very nice Terry. I didn't even know about the 'new' way to install new libraries when using 1.05.

Lefty