Another RGB LED Clock

Hello All, i have a bit of code i have been working with for the past couple of years off and on. Originally the “Rise and Shine infinity clock”. most of the code in the program i dont use and have cut it down to just the clock portion, and have gotten it to work well for my needs/wants. recently i have aquired a couple of 3inch 60 RGB LED rings from Sparkfun - the Lumini 3" that use APA102 2020 led chips. i have been able to get them to work as well, however, the ring is manufactured counter clockwise unlike the 6 3/4" rings (ws2811) i have been using which are manufactured clockwise. so the 3" clock runs backwards. i need a way to assign the leds from 0-59 to 59-0 so that the clock will run in the proper direction (reading it backwards is a pain…lol). i have tried using the “for (int i = numLEDs - 1; i > -1; i–)” in parts of the code but it has no effect. my thinking is that the problem is the LED being assigned to illuiminate is controlled by the time from the RTC. if anyone has any ideas, it would be much appreciated.

i am attaching the little bit of code specificly for showing the clock face.

void outlineClock(DateTime now)

{
  //  for (int i = 59; i >= 0 ; i--)
  for (int i = 0; i < numLEDs; i++)
  {
    fiveMins = i % 5;
    if (fiveMins == 0)
    {
      leds[i].r = 5;
      leds[i].g = 5;
      leds[i].b = 5;
    }
  }
  if (now.second() != old.second())
  {
    old = now;

}

// set hour, min & sec LEDs
  unsigned char hourPos = ((now.hour() % 12) * 5 + (now.minute() + 6) / 12);
  leds[(hourPos + LEDOffset + 59) % 60].r = 10;
  leds[(hourPos + LEDOffset) % 60].r = 20;
  leds[(hourPos + LEDOffset + 1) % 60].r = 10;
  leds[(now.minute() + LEDOffset) % 60].g = 20;
  leds[(now.second() + LEDOffset) % 60].b = 20;

}

per any requests, i can post the entire code, just let me know, and thanks again, in advance

.i need a way to assign the leds from 0-59 to 59-0

Surely it's as simple as subtracting the position from 59?