any idea and reference?

i decided to use 3 push button as selector... which control of different kind of combination of 3 servo motor movement..
for example: got 3 button ; button 1 button 2 button 3

button 1 will operate servo 1 and servo 2
button 2 will operate servo 1 and servo 3
button 3 will operate servo 2 and 3

; reset button required after operate some of mode

when i push button 1 and 2 it will do the movement of combination button 1 and 2 and back to normal state
or i push button 2 and 3..it will do the movement and back to normal state...

im stil new in arduino...
are this concept actually are some types are memory?
should we use eeprom?
how to combine with input push button?
switch case?
it like multi mode selector...

hope all arduino master can give me some idea and reference..... :slight_smile:
i really appreciate all the helping....thanks alot!!

Hi,

If i understood you correctly; you want 3 buttons that each one can do a combination of things to connected servos. You dont need any special hardware connections or memory. What you need is to connect each button to an arduino digital pin and set those pins as input in setup section of code.

Then on every loop read each pin using the digitalRead command to check which buttons has been pressed. Then its a matter of creating some if/else statements to control the specific servos. You can control the servos easily using the servo library by including it in your code.

P.S You can also create a create a resistor ladder type of control and connect all 3 buttons to same analog pin but that's just to save digital pins.

thank for reply…serenity81

can u show me some example coding related to this ?

me still think how it will running because we must select the button…

but how it will remember if i push the button 1 and 2 which means it will do the button 1 mode then it will do the button 2 mode…maybe need adding “start button” before running the mode and finish…

button 1+button2= then i push “start button”…it will do the “button 1” movement(servo) then it will do “button 2” movement(servo)

sorry for make you confusing…

Have you worked through the example sketches yet? Some of them will be
quite relevant.

yondai:
but how it will remember if i push the button 1 and 2 which means it will do the button 1 mode then it will do the button 2 mode…maybe need adding “start button” before running the mode and finish…

That’s what computers are made for.

I think, you need to start by studying some of the examples that come with the Arduino IDE (as @Markt suggested) so that you learn the basics of Arduino programming works before you start trying to implement your own project.

At the moment you are like I would be if I tried to read Goethe in German - as I only know 3 or 4 words of German.

…R

I think a good idea is to get the arduino starter kit and do the experminents in it. It has all what you are asking of. I learned a lot from it myself.