Any interest in solving javascript mystery?

Possible javascript mystery: If you hover over the course numbers, you will see a description. That's what's supposed to happen. If you brush through the numbers from top down, or bottom up, and stop at a course, it loads the wrong description. I dug into the javascript and found the description is called tooltip but could find what went wrong.

It's not my job to correct this but if anyone is experienced with this type of error, you can shine some light on it :slight_smile:

brush through the numbers from top down, or bottom up, and stop at a course, it loads the wrong description. I dug into the javascript and found the description is called tooltip

Hello Sir,
brushing down from top to bottom or vice versa shouldn't raise an tooltip call, tooltip should get called while the pointer hangs on stuff, atleast this is what I have experienced when I used to dev. apps with tooltip needed.

So what would be happening is that while you move the mouse pointer it raises a hover call but as you stop the pointer the last call is the tooltip thereby covering up the hovering event call!