Any Low Cost PCB Manufacturers

I have sent some PCB designs to factories for prototyping. The price, however, varies greatly. Some ask 200USD for a four-layer 5cm*10cm PCB prototyping. While some only ask for 50USD. Could I ask for some advice on PCB manufacturers here?

clohebusoa:
I have sent some PCB designs to factories for prototyping. The price, however, varies greatly. Some ask 200USD for a four-layer 5cm*10cm PCB prototyping. While some only ask for 50USD. Could I ask for some advice on PCB manufacturers here?

You are in the wrong place to ask that question. This forum is only for problems relating to installation and troubleshooting problems with the Arduino UNO.

And I remember you posting this exact question several weeks ago on the 'Electronics Point' forums. You received good advice there.

Edit: It's good to see that the moderators have moved this thread to a more appropriate section.

Price interval 50-200USD is normal in my opinion. It depends on several parameters including the number of PCBs so it is not easy to compare something without more information. Personally, I have very good experience with ITEAD. You can figure out the price directly on their web very easy. They are closer to the bottom boundary.

I have got low cost pcbs from www.pcbway.com/q. You can try it. Their boards are pretty good.