Anyone with a working geetech delta rostock 3d printer?

I just purchased a a geeetech rostock printer kit and i cant get it to home or move in the correct directions. I have installed new firmware from geetech but it still does not funtcion. When I home it from the Reptier host software the axis for x,y and z all seem to go in different directions. I have broken and repaired the printed pieces fro the kit at least 3 times. They sent me the stl file for the parts but nobody has a printer in town, (small community). the 2 carriages that I broke broke again so I disassembled all of them from the spyder so I dont screw up anything more, and I can see which way the steppers are moving. This is all new to me and I really need some help. geetech from china is being cooperative but there are communication barriers and such. I should have thought more before I ordered it.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I am in the same situation.
Did you solve something ?

Thank's

Had the same problem:

You can invert the stepper motor direction if it was wired the wrong way. It doesn’t make a difference if you invert the stepper motor wiring or if you invert it in the code. *Remember to power off the printer before unplugging or replugging the stepper motors.

#define INVERT_X_DIR false

#define INVERT_Y_DIR true

#define INVERT_Z_DIR true

#define INVERT_E0_DIR true

#define INVERT_E1_DIR true

#define INVERT_E2_DIR false