Application with python, Arduin MEGA with sound expansion

Hello, my project is to create a python program that will generate .mp3 extension audios and then have them play through Arduino MEGA that will have speakers (small size). Remember that MEGA will be connected to the computer with the program in python.
That's a quick idea of ​​what I want to do. I think the code itself does not have to be shown, but the idea is already clear: will be generated .mp3 and the same should be emitted by the speakers connected in the MEGA arduino.
My doubts are:
1 - Do you recommend me: use the arduino only as the transmitter (loudspeaker) and the audio's execution is in charge of the computer OR the arduino is a executor of the audio and transmitter (loudspeaker)? If it were a second option, MEGA would be able to do it? (All audios are about 1 MB in size total)
2 - A serial connection, via the python library: pyserial, would be enough for this communication? If not what kind of communication should I learn?
3 - What is the physical module of the MEGA arduino you recommend for this sound function, ie: be it possible to connect small speakers in the MEGA responsible for transmitting the audios?

1 - Do you recommend me: use the arduino only as the transmitter (loudspeaker) and the audio's execution is in charge of the computer OR the arduino is a executor of the audio and transmitter (loudspeaker)? If it were a second option, MEGA would be able to do it? (All audios are about 1 MB in size total)

How do you expect the Arduino to take mp3 data and use it to make sounds happen?

Through the python program: sending the .mp3 to MEGA

kaikewreis:
Through the python program: sending the .mp3 to MEGA

EXACTLY how is the Arduino supposed to decipher the MP3 data? EXACTLY how is it going to use the data to make noise happen?

The Arduino is not suited to this task.

PaulS:
EXACTLY how is the Arduino supposed to decipher the MP3 data? EXACTLY how is it going to use the data to make noise happen?

The Arduino is not suited to this task.

I can't use the Arduin just for transmitter? Can i make the decipher through my python program and them send to my arduin?
Do you have some idea to make such task?

I can't use the Arduin just for transmitter?

You could. What, exactly, do you wish to transmit? To what?

Can i make the decipher through my python program and them send to my arduin?

Permission is granted.

Exactly what data do you intend to send to the Arduino? What do you expect it to do with that data?

Do you have some idea to make such task?

I would start with hardware that was suitable for the task. An mp3 player comes to mind. No PC needed.

PaulS:
You could. What, exactly, do you wish to transmit? To what?
Permission is granted.

Exactly what data do you intend to send to the Arduino? What do you expect it to do with that data?
I would start with hardware that was suitable for the task. An mp3 player comes to mind. No PC needed.

my program in python take some text from web with feedparser library and with the gtts library create a mp3 files. I want to play this playlist through my arduin without using sd card for example (because the arduin would be connected to my pc and the files would be changed).
when a say transmmiter, i was talking to just became a output, for example: my pc execute the audio and the arduin with the sound boxes will emmited the song.

The usual way to play MP3 files with an Arduino is by using an MP3 player module. The music files will be on an SD Card on the module and the Arduino cn select which one should be played.

You can make an Arduino play poor quality music from a .wav file but I doubt if it could process MP3 data. I suspect it would be impractical to send the data to the Arduino over a serial connection.

Why not just play the music on the PC?

...R

my pc execute the audio and the arduin with the sound boxes will emmited the song.

I don't know what you mean by "execute the audio", but it seems far simpler to just connect the speakers to the PC and forget about the Arduino.

PaulS:
I don’t know what you mean by “execute the audio”, but it seems far simpler to just connect the speakers to the PC and forget about the Arduino.

Because i need a arduin to validate my project, so …
If i can plug a speaker to a arduin and plugb to my pc, i can get it?

Because i need a arduin to validate my project,

Why? If the objective is to create a project that uses an Arduino, choose a different project.

If i can plug a speaker to a arduin

You can connect a very small speaker to the Arduino. You can't make it do much in the way of making recognizable sounds other than single note sounds, which in music are very rare.

and plugb to my pc, i can get it?

I have no idea what you intend to plug into your PC, but I don't think you get it.

Open a mp3 file in notepad++. Pick a random byte. Just what does that byte mean?

Until you KNOW that, you are wasting your time, and ours. If you send that byte to the Arduino, it can read it, and do whatever you have coded it to do. So, what WILL you code it to do?

kaikewreis:
Because i need a arduin to validate my project, so ...

This is not a suitable project for an Arduino.

...R

So,
i'm going to try to explain my goals. I'm think that most of the doubts came from my unexplained project my bad.

There is a program in python:

take the feedrss from some websites;
through the gtts library generate some .mp3 with google voice;
in total i have 1mb of total (.mp3 files);
This is what my program does!

For the arduin, i want to connect him to my computer and play those voices (this is very generic). Before you say: "you can play through your computer, why do you need the arduin?" Because is mean to be a Demonstration for a course ( the real project is a real pain in the ...)
My goal with the arduin is: plug a sound box on him, and through the connection PC-ARDUINO, send those songs to be played on this box (that's why i make the question: can i turn the arduin just a "slave" from my computer, to turn himself in a hollow sound box(i.e. he just emits the song, but the computer execute audio)?

I was reading this topic:

There appears this comment:
"Yes, I did a project yesterday to play recorded voice. You don't need a speaker module.
Just connect the speaker via a resistor to one of Arduino PWM output. Then Connect a micro-sd card module. Format your micro-sd card with FAT32 Option.
Use Sample wave converter to convert your sound files and select the options as 16,000Hz Mono 8Bit. You are all done. Use tmrpcm library. It's all easy."
Do you guys know something that he said?

kaikewreis:
Do you guys know something that he said?

I mentioned that indirectly in Reply #7. This is the TMRh20 TMRPCM library

why do you need the arduin?" Because is mean to be a Demonstration for a course ( the real project is a real pain in the ...)

This sounds to me like you were asked to do an Arduino project and you said "I'm not interested. I know I'll do a Python music program and glue an Arduino onto the back of it just to make a token gesture of compliance"

Using an Arduino with Python in the way you describe makes absolutely no sense. It just adds extra work and reduces the quality of the output.

...R

Robin2:
I mentioned that indirectly in Reply #7. This is the TMRh20 TMRPCM library
This sounds to me like you were asked to do an Arduino project and you said "I'm not interested. I know I'll do a Python music program and glue an Arduino onto the back of it just to make a token gesture of compliance"

Using an Arduino with Python in the way you describe makes absolutely no sense. It just adds extra work and reduces the quality of the output.

...R

My real goal is to make a program in a web servidor to take some notices from differents web sites, create .mp3 with the google voice and with the arduin connect to a modem he would receive this audio and play!
But i'm a newbie and didn't know about the difficult in my way.
It's note like you said, i just get in this point.