Aquarium air pump monitoring system

willing to pay a few pennies for assistance with this project
in the past the only Arduino project I have made is a sweeping relay timers that just activate / deactivate relay's after x amount of time and moves onto the next one , and a temperature monitoring system
( without any notification system , something I am meaning to add )

I have multiple air pumps feeding a main manifold that run my fish tanks

what I am wanting to do is monitor the pressure between the airpump outlet and the 1 way stop valve , so I know when a pump is starting to fail or has failed , and have notifications sent to me when pressure drops or rises at set thresholds
(ie pressure drops below 10Kpa and goes above 30KPa )

as in the past during heatwaves I have had stop valves fail me by swelling up and actually stopping all air flowing ... loosing 90% of my fish
it would be good to be able to program the pump reading high back pressure to shutdown in this situation to save its valves ie) reach 35Kpa shutdown pump
( I would like notification's when pump is stopped / started , possibly have a retry timer and counter added ie) every 5 min retry , send notification on 2nd failed attempt and stop trying after 30 failed attempts )

their are 3x separate sets of airpumps

4x deep water air pumps (2m h20 ) that are AC
4x deep water air pumps (2m H20 ) that are DC ( backup pumps for when AC is lost )
so system will need to know not to try and start DC pumps if AC is up etc

2x shallow water regen blowers
these are high air volume low pressure 1x to be used as a backup so I would like the Arduino to start it up if pressure drops how ever I still need to find a cheap 50mm 1 way valve solution , currently it can be manually done with a 50mm tap

I would like to use "Blynk" as I have a server running with it already for monitoring temperatures on my phone
and it will connected to wifi network and possibly log the data to a "grafana service"

currently for this project I have ordered

1x Mega +WiFi R3 Module ATmega2560+ESP8266 32Mb Memory USB-TTL CH340G Mega NodeMCU ESP826
1x Keypad Shield LCD 1602 Board
9x Digital Barometric 40KPa Pressure Sensor Module ( plus 10x spare sensors)
(Digital barometric 40kpa pressure sensor module liquid water level controller board Sale - Banggood.com)

this should handle the expected operating pressure , but will not handle the pumps if their is a restriction as the compressors can do 0.1MPa , I would like it if the Arduino will shutdown the pump if 35KPa is reached so I would also be adding Relay Module's

other projects I would like to run on this Arduino board at a latter stage

measure flow rate in the main manifolds using Ultrasonic Sensor's
"Ultrasonic Module HC-SR04 Transducer Sensor"

controlling my water levels and keep track of water used in each tank
ie) have a leak detection system ( tanks are buried in the retaining wall for thermal insulation)
I would like this information fed to a grafana service

You can do this monitoring "analogically", without a controller or sensors:

Between a pump outlet and its corresponding one-way valve use a tee connector to diverge airflow through a flow control clamp (tube squeezer) in a jar with water.

By squeezing the clamp on the secondary tube you can let only a very small fraction of air going towards that "monitoring jar".

When the one-way valve gets stuck pressure increase and the monitoring jar will show an increase in bubbling. When the pump fails the monitoring jar line will produce no bubbles at all.

Do this for every pump outlet - have each monitoring line in the same jar lined together with a 3d printed frame that holds them parallel next to each other.
Or in the same aquarium, somewhere you can look and see if any monitor outlet is either bubbling too much or too little.

yes I have analogue pressure gauges on every outlet and 100lpm flow metres on every tank

I am not going to spend the entire day looking at them,
a simple air failure will result in thousands of dead fish within 10 minutes

its bad enough keeping an ear open all night long for any compressor noise changes

Hi MasterCATZ:
Can you help me understand how this scenario happened? I offer Arduino programming & project assembly services and I very often see the situation where someone buys a bunch of hardware and then asks for the system to be programmed.

I've always wondered how that came to be since, in my mind, it's a lot more efficient for the person programming the hardware to be the person who selected that hardware. Having the wrong peripherals selected can lead the programmer down the wrong path in trying to make the system work.

Was the situation that you purchased the electronics then realized you didn't have time or experience to finish the programming, or were you trying to be helpful to the person who would write the software, or something else I haven't thought of?

Not saying I want to take on this job, but your answer would really help me in understanding how this happens so I can be more effective in helping others.