aquarium lighting problem

I have a aquarium and my aquarium lighting gets too hot so I decided to cool it with aquarium water and I wanted to add some ability for example, sound feedback when water gets too hot and than I designed the experimental circuit diagram but there is a problem between the 2nd and 3rd legs of the 1st DS18B20 sensor. I couldn't solve the problem. Is the printed circuit correct? Can you help me ?

Experimental circuit diagram

Experimental circuit diagram 2

printed circuit

Do you see the issue?

wolframore:
Do you see the issue?

I am sorry my electrical knowledge is too little. I did some research today and changed that part a little but I think it's still wrong.

Why do you have two DS18B20 sensors? Why is ground tied to the Data Out on both? I refer to DS1 and DS2?

Ron

Ron_Blain:
Why do you have two DS18B20 sensors? Why is ground tied to the Data Out on both? I refer to DS1 and DS2?

Ron

I will use the 1st sensor to measure the temperature of the water and the 2nd sensor to measure the temperature of the leds. I think I solved the problem right now. I think this is the final form.

Source:Interfacing Multiple DS18B20 Digital Temperature Sensors with Arduino

The sensors look to be in parallel? Can't do that. Each sensor should have its own digital channel. You also have the sensor out with looks like a pullup resistor to Vdd? Each output (DQ) should have an individual 4.7 K Ohm pullup resistor. You can't just parallel the outputs and have a single pullup. Each DQ Out to a digital channel and each with its own 4.7K pullup resistor. Since the motor is uni-directional you may want to put a at least a 0.1 uF cap to clean up any motor noise

Ron

Ron_Blain:
The sensors look to be in parallel? Can't do that. Each sensor should have its own digital channel. You also have the sensor out with looks like a pullup resistor to Vdd? Each output (DQ) should have an individual 4.7 K Ohm pullup resistor. You can't just parallel the outputs and have a single pullup. Each DQ Out to a digital channel and each with its own 4.7K pullup resistor. Since the motor is uni-directional you may want to put a at least a 0.1 uF cap to clean up any motor noise

Ron

Please delete this, because it's mostly rubbish.

DS18B20 sensors are one-wire devices (many on a single bus).
Leo..

Wawa:

Leo..

You could have nicely directed me here:

Rather than just display your pompous arrogance. Must be nice to be king.

Ron

Wawa:

Leo..

Yes i agree with you DS18B20 sensors are one-wire devices shortly they are connected in parallel because they are addressed.

Ron_Blain:
You could have nicely directed me here:

https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=143382.0

Rather than just display your pompous arrogance. Must be nice to be king.

Ron

Thank you. This topic might work.

Ron_Blain:
The sensors look to be in parallel? Can't do that. Each sensor should have its own digital channel. You also have the sensor out with looks like a pullup resistor to Vdd? Each output (DQ) should have an individual 4.7 K Ohm pullup resistor. You can't just parallel the outputs and have a single pullup. Each DQ Out to a digital channel and each with its own 4.7K pullup resistor.

Strange then that I've been using arrays of 20 DS18B20's in parallel with a single pull-up resistor without
problem isn't it. If you are going to post, check your facts, read the datasheet... You can't accuse those
that correct you when you are blatantly wrong of arrogance, you are the one that failed to question yourself,
admit the error and move on.