aquarium project

I would like to take a advice from experienced users of Arduino boards for my project.

Firstly I would like to explain my project

1- I would like to build a aquarium full control system which is include blow sensors for input

a- ph meter
b-ORP meter
c-DO meter
d-Temperature
e-Salinity meter
f-Nitrite and Nitrate meter
g- ammonia meter
h- level sensor of 2 tank
i- potassium meter
j-calcium meter

as per these data which is listed I would like to control approximately 20 equipments for aquarium.

if possible i would like to monitor and control with lcd screen and with my android telephone from internet.

please help me which boards and accessories i should buy and which program will be easy to program it

thanks for your help

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

aquarium project
« on: Today at 03:15:57 am »
Bigger Bigger Smaller Smaller Reset Reset Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
I would like to take a advice from experienced users of Arduino boards for my project.

Firstly I would like to explain my project

1- I would like to build a aquarium full control system which is include blow sensors for input

a- ph meter
b-ORP meter
c-DO meter
d-Temperature
e-Salinity meter
f-Nitrite and Nitrate meter
g- ammonia meter
i- potassium meter
j-calcium meter

as per these data which is listed I would like to control approximately 20 equipments for aquarium.

if possible i would like to monitor and control with lcd screen and with my android telephone from internet.

please help me which boards and accessories i should buy and which program will be easy to program it

thanks for your help

look at his stuff and tutorials.

it will get you started.

Interesting project.

I know some shields that can help in:
a- ph meter
b-ORP meter
e-Salinity meter

For this, you don't even need shields.
d-Temperature
They are basic sensor and you can have this values directly from the sensor itself and a resistor.

For the other variables that you need to except for the
c-DO meter
I don't know any shield and/or sensor. This values don't affect other variables such as pH and/or Salinity?

I'm using this:

pH/ORP adapter.

You can take a look to this too:

For communication, you can use the ethernet shield or the GSM shield, because I believe that the 20 aquariums are far away from the place that you are, right?

Thanks your replies from atlas i will order all the sensors .

I recieved my 7" touch tft screen with arduino mega tft01 lcd mega shield v2.2 I downloaded all necessary Libs. from http://www.henningkarlsen.com/ . ( I am using arduino due )

It started work but all the writings at screen like from mirror .

how can i correct this problem

you can find the test program at attachment
thanks

tft_screen_test.ino (4.08 KB)

First up, the ino is for a 320x240 display. I would have thought a 7" screen would have higher resolution than that, therefore I believe you are using the wrong example.

Secondly, I recall some note about 7" displays on the Henning Karlsen website. You might have a look there.

Check on the 'Displays' Forum. You will find lots of information about the Mirroring problem of those 7" displays (800X480res)..

The Atlas stuff is good.