Ardu Pilot Mega

Does anyone know where i can get the pin out for the Ardu Pilot Mega?

i have spent all night looking, i want to be able to use it for something else, and print the gyro readings to an lcd,

any ideas?

Schematic:

cheers

and if i wanted to find the pins for the OILPAN as they call it ?

spruce_m00se:
and if i wanted to find the pins for the OILPAN as they call it ?

Again a quick Google search finds it in the sparkfun catalog:

They provide the Eagle (CAD) files so you will need to install the free version of Eagle to read the schematic.

thanks

one more question , having looked at the schem, accs, gyros and temp go into an ADC. as i had feared,
that ADC has its DI on pin 16 and DOUT on pin 17. these are labelled TX2-o RX2-I.

am i right in thinking that this is using a software serial to get the data or will it be I2C?
I am confused because i read the following on an arduino software serial example,
Not all pins on the Mega and Mega 2560 support change interrupts,
so only the following can be used for RX:
10, 11, 12, 13, 50, 51, 52, 53, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69

so my question is how to access the data from the ADC.

"The Arduino Mega has three additional serial ports: Serial1 on pins 19 (RX) and 18 (TX), Serial2 on pins 17 (RX) and 16 (TX), Serial3 on pins 15 (RX) and 14 (TX)."

so if the adc is connected to serial 2 , can i read the output of the adc by using a software serial read ?

spruce_m00se:
so if the adc is connected to serial 2 , can i read the output of the adc by using a software serial read ?

If you have it connected to Serial2, why use SoftwareSerial? Use Serial2.

dont get angry with me for being a complete tool,

but

up to now i have only used the serial port with the ftdi adaptor for serial monitoring and sketch uploads,
is there a way in the code to read from serial2 ? serial2.read()??

spruce_m00se:
up to now i have only used the serial port with the ftdi adaptor for serial monitoring and sketch uploads,
is there a way in the code to read from serial2 ? serial2.read()??

Capital 'S' on that. It's just like Serial but add the 1, 2, or 3. Serial2.begin(9600). Serial2.available(). Serail2.println().

Sweet, i will try it out tonight ,
thanks,

boolean in = 0;
void setup() {

Serial.begin(9600);
  Serial2.begin(9600);

}

void loop() {

in=Serial2.read();
    Serial.print(in); 
    delay(200);  

}

is that the general plan? im sure the boolean def at the start is wrong, if i change it to int then i get 1 everytime, with boolean i get 255, but the value doesnt change with any movement of the board, and supposedly the accs and gyros are on serial 2,

if they all get fed into an adc, how can i get at that info for individual components?

If you look at the documentation for Serial (linked a few replies back) you can read that Serial.read() returns an integer. If there are no characters available it returns a -1.

A boolean variable can only contain 0 or 1 (false or true) so it won't work to store an integer.

You don't need to make a variable global unless it is shared bt more than one function.

Serial.print() will send a number as a series of digits: '-1', '124'. Serial.write() is the way to send a single character.

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(9600);
  Serial2.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
    int in = Serial2.read();
    is (in != -1) 
        Serial.write(in); 
    delay(200);  
}