Arduinio IDE is comatible with Mac Os x Lion?

Hi!
I've installet the arduino IDE on my macbook and it doesn't work. I search informations in the official forum and try to solve the problem followingf the solutions, but it doesn't work.
Th problem is that when I launch the software it says that there is a Java Runtime error (I installed the last version of Java) and I am not connected to the web (I am connectet to).
There were the possibility to launch in th e32 bit mode, but I can't find the checkbox in the app informations.
Can u help me please?
thanks!

Arduino 1.0.5 IDE works fine on my MacBook Pro with Lion. It normally runs in 32bit mode (Get Info shows that it's a 32bit application).

I have Oracle Java Version 7, Update 25 installed.

Mel

What version of the IDE are you trying and have you tried re-downloading it? It has been a long time since I did it the first time, but I'm pretty sure the first java application I ran, OSX asked if I wanted to download Java.

kry_zegna:
and I am not connected to the web (I am connectet to).

I don't understand that statement.

wabbitguy:
It normally runs in 32bit mode (Get Info shows that it’s a 32bit application).

How can I check it? if i open the “info shows” I see this (attached)… i can’t find the 32 bit mode…

About my connection, Arduino IDe told me that there isn’t any internet connection active, but I am normally connected by wi fi.

Thanks!

I find this :

The Apple instructions told me that "You have to contact the software producter to ask for a kernel extension updated, that will works with the 64 bit kernel of Mac OS X Server v10.6"

I am using OS X 10.8.4 and Arduino IDE 1.0.5

$ uname -a
Darwin Mac-mini.local 12.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 12.4.0: Wed May  1 17:57:12 PDT 2013;
    root:xnu-2050.24.15~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64 => 64-bit kernel

See my App-Info

Kind (Tipo) = Application (32-bit)

Are you running OS X or OS X Server?