arduino 1.04 Gsm Sketch

Hi guys! i downloaded the arduino 1.04 yesterday and tried to verify a GSM receive SMS sketch, but it came out an error

In file included from C:\Users\user\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSMSHIELD/GSM.h:9,
                 from ReceiveSMS.ino:21:
C:\Users\user\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSMSHIELD/WideTextFinder.h:11: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'SoftwareSerial' with no type
C:\Users\user\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSMSHIELD/WideTextFinder.h:11: error: expected ';' before '*' token
C:\Users\user\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSMSHIELD/WideTextFinder.h:22: error: expected `)' before '&' token
In file included from ReceiveSMS.ino:21:
C:\Users\user\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSMSHIELD/GSM.h:195: error: 'SoftwareSerial' does not name a type
ReceiveSMS:28: error: 'GSM_SMS' does not name a type
ReceiveSMS.ino: In function 'void setup()':
ReceiveSMS:49: error: invalid conversion from 'const char*' to 'long int'
ReceiveSMS:49: error: initializing argument 1 of 'virtual int GSM::begin(long int)'
ReceiveSMS:49: error: 'GSM_READY' was not declared in this scope
ReceiveSMS.ino: In function 'void loop()':
ReceiveSMS:67: error: 'sms' was not declared in this scope

any idea how to fix this? thanks a bunch!

I can confirm that it is not just you.

C:\Users\user\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GSMSHIELD/WideTextFinder.h:11: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'SoftwareSerial' with no type

This is a user-downloaded library. For some reason, this takes precedence over the Arduino-supplied library. When I deleted my copy, I got down to one "error" message:

Binary sketch size: 14,948 bytes (of a 30,720 byte maximum)

Hi thanks for the reply! what do you mean when you deleted your copy?

I deleted my copy of the GSMSHIELD library from my libraries folder (I had one, too).

LOL! Thanks !! you rock!!!!