Arduino 1.6.5. GUI question - newbie

I'm working with the Marlin 1.4 sketch (3d printer firmware) which contains several source files. For the first 25 source files I can see the file name on the tab above, but from the 26th and above I can't figure out from the Arduino interface which source file is on the screen. I quite new to Arduino, so it's quite possible that I'm missing something obvious, but usually I find my way fast and anyway, there should be a way to get to know which source file you edit. (now I select a code portion which is not likely to be found in other source files, and search for it in Total Commander in the source files' directory. It works, but also quite far from comfortable.

Thanks for the help in advance, best regards Miklos

mhejjas: I'm working with the Marlin 1.4 sketch (3d printer firmware) which contains several source files. For the first 25 source files I can see the file name on the tab above, but from the 26th and above I can't figure out from the Arduino interface which source file is on the screen. I quite new to Arduino, so it's quite possible that I'm missing something obvious, but usually I find my way fast and anyway, there should be a way to get to know which source file you edit. (now I select a code portion which is not likely to be found in other source files, and search for it in Total Commander in the source files' directory. It works, but also quite far from comfortable.

Thanks for the help in advance, best regards Miklos

Probably all you can do is put the filename in a comment at the top of each file. Maybe in one or two places throughout the files, too, if they're very long.

I had forgotten something that will help - to the right of your tabs is a small arrow. Click on it and you get a full scrollable list of the files that you have open.