Arduino 1.6.9 not starting

I just downloaded Arduino 1.6.9 and installed it. When I am trying to run it the splashscreen appears and then it dissappears without starting the program.

My pc is running Windows 7 and I haven’t installed any earlier versions of Arduino. Java is also updated to the latest version.
When running debug this is shown:

java.lang.Error: 

There is an incompatible JNA native library installed on this system
C:\Program Files\Arduino\java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;c:\program files\amd app\bin\x86;c:\windows\system32;c:\windows;c:\windows\system32\wbem;c:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0;c:\program files\calibre2;C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem;C:\Program Files\FileBot;C:\adb;C:\Program Files\Arduino\java\bin;..
To resolve this issue you may do one of the following:
- remove or uninstall the offending library
- set the system property jna.nosys=true
- set jna.boot.library.path to include the path to the version of the 
  jnidispatch library included with the JNA jar file you are using

at com.sun.jna.Native.<clinit>(Native.java:146)
at com.sun.jna.Pointer.<clinit>(Pointer.java:41)
at com.sun.jna.platform.win32.WinReg$HKEY.<init>(WinReg.java:32)
at com.sun.jna.platform.win32.WinReg.<clinit>(WinReg.java:61)
at cc.arduino.os.windows.FolderFinderInWindowsRegistry.findInternal(FolderFinderInWindowsRegistry.java:53)
at cc.arduino.os.windows.FolderFinder.find(FolderFinder.java:48)
at processing.app.windows.Platform.recoverSettingsFolderPath(Platform.java:56)
at processing.app.windows.Platform.init(Platform.java:48)
at processing.app.Base.guardedMain(Base.java:153)
at processing.app.Base.main(Base.java:135)

Edit: I read the output prompt more thoroughly and decided to uninstall Quicktime and Filebot. Two directories containing the programs were mentioned in the prompt. After uninstalling those two, Arduino ran without problems.