Arduino 1.8.13 | Not able to upload to board

I can’t upload the blink sketch to my Arduino Leonardo / Uno / Nano.
Always getting these messages, what’s going on?

Thx in advance!

vedebe:
I can't upload the blink sketch to my Arduino Leonardo / Uno / Nano.

Which of those boards did you have connected when you got that error?

pert:
Which of those boards did you have connected when you got that error?

The leonardo

with the uno I get this
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 1 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x23
avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding
avrdude: stk500_getsync() attempt 10 of 10: not in sync: resp=0x23

vedebe:
I can't upload the blink sketch to my Arduino Leonardo / Uno / Nano.

Do you have a programmer shield that you are using? Do you have the Leonardo, Nano or Uno (which one is it?) hooked up with a breadboard or programming shield and trying to program another AVR chip? If you are just trying to upload the blink sketch to your Leonardo, Uno or Nano (which is it?) are you selecting "Upload" or are you selecting "Upload as Programmer"? Have you selected the right Com port and board as verified by the board "Get Info" selection?

Hi Vedebe.

Check this post at stackoverflow. Someone had problems using the same programmer & the same target than you.
Maybe be can help you:

Cheers

Southerner:
Do you have a programmer shield that you are using? Do you have the Leonardo, Nano or Uno (which one is it?) hooked up with a breadboard or programming shield and trying to program another AVR chip? If you are just trying to upload the blink sketch to your Leonardo, Uno or Nano (which is it?) are you selecting "Upload" or are you selecting "Upload as Programmer"? Have you selected the right Com port and board as verified by the board "Get Info" selection?

there is nothing hooked up to the board, com port is fine, board is verified. I just use upload, never used the Upload as programmer. I tried all my boards (leonardo, uno and nano) and none of them is working.