Arduino 1.8.9 Windows 10 64bit installation, 3 Computers, Uno Compile issue

I have Arduino 1.8.9 installed on 3 Windows 10 64 bit laptops. When I compile a sketch for Uno on two of the laptops, it compiles fine but has a memory warning. On the other laptop, it errors out saying there is not enough memory on the Uno.

All libraries and boards are up to date, and as far as I can see all settings are the same on all laptops.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what may be causing this discrepancy between the computers and how I may be able to solve it?

Thank you.

Different version of a library, or different version of the AVR board package installed via board manager. Check board manager. The most recent board version that doesn't have a bug that can cause the compiler to segfault is 1.6.21 (note that 1.8.9 comes with 1.6.23, which has the bug - unless you'd previously upgraded/downgraded the AVR board package using boards manager, in which case that version is retained across IDE uninstall/reinstall.)

Downgrading the AVR board package to the 1.6.21 version corrected the problem- thank you!