Arduino 101 operating temperature range

Hello everyone,

I have read some documents about Intel Curie 101 module, in which operating temperature range is specified from -20 to +70 °C.

Do someone have the equivalent specification about the whole Arduino 101 board, meaning, with all peripheral components included ?

Tkank's in advance for any help.

Regards. Patrick

I think you'd have to go thru the schematic and pull all the part numbers you can find and look them up. https://www.arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/Arduino101-REV4Schematic.pdf

Since it was designed as "A learning and development board that delivers the performance and low-power consumption of the Intel® Curie™ Module with the simplicity of Arduino at an entry-level price. " I doubt that higher priced parts were selected that could operate over more the commercial range of 0 to 70C. But you never know.

The Intel Curie document shows the processor operating range on page 47: 3.4 Requested temperature ranges Operating temperature range: -25°C to +70°C.

And that's probably the limiting factor, with other parts likely good to -40C to +85C or better.

Hello,

Thank’s for reply.
As I couldn’t find more information, I will consider -25°C to +70°C as the limit operating range value.
I think you’re right when you says that Intel Curie is the most restrictive component.

Patrick