arduino 2.4ghz camera reciver with 3g module

hello,
i want to start project to build arduino 2.4ghz camera reciver with 3g
so i want to know before began if it could work
the idea is to reciver (ISM 2,400MHz~ 2,483MHz CH1 CH3) from the camera and receive it on the 2.4 ghz module them use the net from the 3g sim or the GPRS to send the captured photo to email address
so it would work ? and if yes i would start to buy the parts with your guidance

What sort of 2.4GHz module did you have in mind? The ones I've seen have all been composite video.

AWOL: What sort of 2.4GHz module did you have in mind? The ones I've seen have all been composite video.

realy i dont know for the 3g module this on is good http://www.cooking-hacks.com/index.php/shop/arduino/wireless/3g-gprs-shield-for-arduino-3g-gps.html

but like i told i need one that can receive video from (ISM 2,400MHz~ 2,483MHz CH1 CH3 if u have good one show me it so the main ideal here it will work or not

Work out the data rate you need to transfer. This will depend on video resolution and frame rate. I would think your only chance is with an Arduino Due, the others are not fast enough.

Grumpy_Mike: Work out the data rate you need to transfer. This will depend on video resolution and frame rate. I would think your only chance is with an Arduino Due, the others are not fast enough.

but i want just to receive the video and take pictures from it , the cam is 30fps and not that mp , maby 2 its only 2mb so uno will be good for this ? and the project could be done ?

Can we get some specs here please? "The camera" is what? A composite video camera, sending composite video via a 2.4GHz link, and delivering a composite analogue video signal to a...what?

AWOL: Can we get some specs here please? "The camera" is what? A composite video camera, sending composite video via a 2.4GHz link, and delivering a composite analogue video signal to a...what?

Transmission Frequency ISM 2,400MHz~ 2,483MHz CH1 CH3

Audio subcarrier frequency 6.0Mhz

Antenna Built-in 2.4G antenna

Transmitting Range 300 feet in line of sight

CMOS Total Pixels 656 x 492(NTSC)

Horizontal resolution 420TV line

Frame rate 30FPS

Built-in mic.

55dB high sensitivity

View Angle 62

Camera lens focus Beyond:3m vicinity:10cm

Minimum Illumination 0.1 Lux / F1.5

Transmission Power 10mW

Operating voltage DC 5V

Operating current 105MA

So Friend :D wating ur reply

and delivering a composite analogue video signal to a...what?

Awaiting your answer. (The question is: what is digitizing your signal?)

Operating current 105MA

Hope you've got a big battery. ;)

but i want just to receive the video and take pictures from it , the cam is 30fps and not that mp , maby 2 its only 2mb so uno will be good for this ?

No a Uno is not good for this. It runs at 16MHz so there is no way it can ship data at 2M. There is no JUST in what you want to do, it is serious processing of data.

AWOL:

and delivering a composite analogue video signal to a...what?

Awaiting your answer. (The question is: what is digitizing your signal?)

Operating current 105MA

Hope you've got a big battery. ;)

1- when the reciever recieve it , it wont digitize it ? and i have not much knowledg :)

2- i just want to run it for 10 minutes

Grumpy_Mike:

but i want just to receive the video and take pictures from it , the cam is 30fps and not that mp , maby 2 its only 2mb so uno will be good for this ?

No a Uno is not good for this. It runs at 16MHz so there is no way it can ship data at 2M. There is no JUST in what you want to do, it is serious processing of data.

ok ,if i brought the Due , could i connect all these components together so be able to do the project ? bcz me knowledge in Elc is not that much :sweat_smile:

ok ,if i brought the Due , could i connect all these components together so be able to do the project ? bcz me knowledge in Elc is not that much

If your knowlage is not that much then no you can not do this project. Is is not just a matter of connecting things up, it would be cutting edge, on the limit sort of stuff. If it is possible at all.

Grumpy_Mike:

ok ,if i brought the Due , could i connect all these components together so be able to do the project ? bcz me knowledge in Elc is not that much

If your knowlage is not that much then no you can not do this project. Is is not just a matter of connecting things up, it would be cutting edge, on the limit sort of stuff. If it is possible at all.

but tell me it could be done ? and if i want some one trusted to do it can i find , or can u do it ? and i pays ?

OK, I'll save you some money, and tell you you're in the wrong forum. Analogue video capture is not suited to just about any flavour of Arduino.

Maybe if you told us what you want to do, not how you think it should be done, better help cold be offered.

AWOL: OK, I'll save you some money, and tell you you're in the wrong forum. Analogue video capture is not suited to just about any flavour of Arduino.

Maybe if you told us what you want to do, not how you think it should be done, better help cold be offered.

i want to do like that

first i want some way to put an 2.4ghz on the arduino to capture the video and takes photos from it(idk analog on digtal) but i want to get photos from the video after that install the 3g module and make it send the photos

Have you ever come across the expression "flogging a dead horse" this is what you are doing. The answer is No you can not do it. I am not sure if I can do it, but if I were to try you could not afford me.

Grumpy_Mike:
Have you ever come across the expression “flogging a dead horse” this is what you are doing.
The answer is No you can not do it. I am not sure if I can do it, but if I were to try you could not afford me.

ok thx any way , maby the house by wrong will win :wink:

ok thx any way , maby the house by wrong will win

I heard the smart money is on finding Elvis.