I have this simple project:
- 12V PS 2A feeding a LED tape
- 6V PS 1A feeding an Arduino board with a few LEDs hooked to a couple transistors and a couple LEDs direct (no Arduino controlled)
So basically I have:
- Three wires for the controlled LEDs (2 positive and one ground)
- Two wires for the direct 6V LEDs (1 positive and one ground)
- Two wires for the LED tape (1 positive and one ground)
My problem is that all these wires will come out from the "control box" (where I have the Arduino board and both PS) and pass through a thin pipe that I am fearing that won't be wide enough to accommodate everything. I would like to join all the grounds together then I could eliminate two wires from the harness.
Theoretically I think that it can be done but I am not that smart in electronics (I am concerned with the two different PS). What do you think?
Below a crude layout to give a better idea...