Arduino 3.3V wire to LED Strip

hi
i'm using a Arduino DUE so the Voltage output is 3.3V. My problem is the hat i made with the FastLED Library a connection over 8 lines to the LED Strip (each is 40 centimeter). I tested the whole circuit with shorter wire and everything worked fine. So now i'm striggeling with signals into the wire from the other signal wires. Did someone have an idea what i can do to get rid of this disturbing signals?
thx for help in advance
hape

Typically, the wires are either twisted in pairs of two, or if you are using ribbon cable, often a ground wire is included between two Signal wires. That doubles the number of wires but reduces the cross-talk among the Signal wires.

So are you powering the LED strip with 3V3 or with 5V?

If 5V then use a 74LS14 buffer to boost the data signal to 5V.

i use a 5V LED Strip. So did i have to use a 5V signal?
hape

Can you show what it is you have and how you have it wired?
What is it doing that it shouldn't?

hi
i use this strip
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01HRK9KQU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
so weiring is from Datapin to the FastLED Due Pins WS2811_PORTD: 25,26,27,28,14,15,29,11
thats all
hape

hape:
i use a 5V LED Strip. So did i have to use a 5V signal?
hape

Yes.

“My problem is the hat i made with the FastLED Library a connection over 8 lines to the LED Strip”

What does that mean?

You have 3.3v board, and want to use a 5v device (led strips).

How are you powering the strips? You will need to use a separate power supply for the leds, and that power supply will have to power a transistor to change the signal logic level to 5v.