Arduino 433mhz RF simple led on and off HELP!

hello guys i need your help how can i simply turn on an led to other arduino

like this:

if(message == "1"){

digitalWrite(LED, HIGH);

} else{

digitalWrite(LED, LOW)

}

but i have a problem i done this with the use of bluetooth module HC-06 / 05 but when i use 433mhz rf i dont know how to send and receive data :( does someone know how to send a simple message to turn on an led :( thanks

does someone know how to send a simple message to turn on an led

The VirtualWire library (now obsolete, but it still works) has examples of sending and receiving messages. What you do with the message is up to you.

yup :) i tried using the virtual wire examples. but its so confusing i dont even understand how the receiver decode the message. thanks

but its so confusing i dont even understand how the receiver decode the message.

That's the great part about using a library. You do not need to understand how it does it's magic.

What you get is a return code that says whether or not the library got any data, and, if it did, a length and a buffer with the data in it.

The buffer CAN be a char array. The length tells you where to put the NULL to make a string of the char array.

Then, strcmp() can compare the buffer to known commands, like "LedOn" or "TakeAHike".