Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield Soldering

Hi makers!
I bought the Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield. I read here ( http://www.arduino.org/products/shields/5-arduino-shields/arduino-9-axes-motion-shield ) that I should solder those pins.

When using the Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield, be sure to solder the Interrupt bridge and Reset bridge in the correct position

The image shows with the red mark the bridge to solder, right (Arduino UNO, interrupt pin)?
And what about the reset pin? Is the reset pin already soldered when you buy the shield? No red mark in the image and D4 for all the Arduino boards.

Thank you guys…

can you return it to the manufacturer or the provider?

I would use this one instead:

CMPS 11

Thank you for your reply. The IMU works fine (I think) but before to turn it on you have to solder that bridge/bridges. I would like to talk with other experienced people who know how to do to make it working fine.

hello,

i also use This shield in my application.
i don't use the triggers/interrupt feature. i just Read the measure whenever i need it.
unfortunately the imu is not very stable. i 'm interested (mainly) in roll/tilt angle.
when calibration status is "3333", measures are correct, but calibration decreases quickly (2-3 minutes) and mesures are not trustable.
what is your expérience regarding data stability?

Stéphane

I wonder, what will happen if I don't solder the interrupt pin?

Then you most likely can't use the interrupt function of the shield.
Leo..

stefanomontesano:
Hi makers!
I bought the Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield. I read here ( Arduino - Home ) that I should solder those pins.

"When using the Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield, be sure to solder the Interrupt bridge and Reset bridge in the correct position"

The image shows with the red mark the bridge to solder, right (Arduino UNO, interrupt pin)?
And what about the reset pin? Is the reset pin already soldered when you buy the shield? No red mark in the image and D4 for all the Arduino boards.

Thank you guys...

Curious to learn more about the configuration instructions, i.e. pin soldering if required etc. Any recommendations as to where to find more information?