Arduino Accelerometer/gyroscope to SD

Hi, I am working on a science project and was looking to implement an Arduino which could constantly keep track of : all 3 axis angles, and acceleration in one direction. I would like it to be recorded onto an sd card which is neatly formatted. Is there anyone else here who has already done exactly this? I am open to using any hardware and I'd really appreciate if someone could give me the code and parts and pinout to do this. I have very little experience with coding or electronics so I don't really know what I'm doing. I plan to learn more in the future but for now, I really need this. Thanks!

rdz990:

Hi, I am working on a science project and was looking to implement an Arduino which could constantly keep track of : all 3 axis angles, and acceleration in one direction. I would like it to be recorded onto an sd card which is neatly formatted. Is there anyone else here who has already done exactly this? I am open to using any hardware and I'd really appreciate if someone could give me the code and parts and pinout to do this. I have very little experience with coding or electronics so I don't really know what I'm doing. I plan to learn more in the future but for now, I really need this. Thanks!

Am I understanding you post correctly? You want to have someone do your science project so you can take credit for it?

Paul

Do not double post.