Arduino Accident Detection and Track Project(gps,gsm)

Hello guys, i am requesting a circuit image to arduino accident detection and tracking by gps and gsm i have this as my final senior project and i dont know where to start... everything on the internet i search for is missing... i already bought Arduino UNO and GSM arduino and GPS arduino, still remaining a vibration or another compatible sensor ..but anyway i dont know how to connect them and i dont know how to program them.. i am a good programmer, so plz if anyone can help plz give me a push.. i want to graduate, i dont have any money to study more. thanks images of what i bought: GSM: http://prntscr.com/73p625 GPS: http://prntscr.com/73p4ca Arduino UNO: http://prntscr.com/73p5dc

Define accident?

..but anyway i dont know how to connect them and i dont know how to program them..

So what did you learn in school? I suggest you use a forum search for key words like gps and gsm to see what others have done using these gizmos. This might be a difficult project for you.

blackeaglemn: i dont know how to program them.. i am a good programmer,

Then you won't have any trouble figuring out the Arduino system. Start with the examples that come with the Arduino IDE.

...R

dannable: Define accident?

zoomkat: So what did you learn in school? I suggest you use a forum search for key words like gps and gsm to see what others have done using these gizmos. This might be a difficult project for you.

Robin2: Then you won't have any trouble figuring out the Arduino system. Start with the examples that come with the Arduino IDE.

...R

The project is a sample , vibrations or the specific sensor gets triggered then its send info for the arduino which will request the GPS location and send it to GSm that will then send a msg like "locations is..." to a specific number

blackeaglemn: The project is a sample , vibrations or the specific sensor gets triggered then its send info for the arduino which will request the GPS location and send it to GSm that will then send a msg like "locations is..." to a specific number

Have you written separate short programs that + collect data from your chosen sensor and display the data on the Serial Monitor + collect the GPS location and display that on the Serial Monitor + send a test message using your GSM device

When you have all those working it will be time to consider putting them together.

...R

Hi

I came across such scenario .

for any Accident its very unique in style it happens . Auto Detection of Accident will need complex scenario consideration .

First : If you limit to a simple task like taking Airbangs sensors input and then send and SMS of the GPS coordinates , it works .

Second : You need to analyse and define your area of Accidents , Such as high ways , City roads etc .

Micro Controllers are used for simple tasks , i know it can be accomplished by Arduino also , but need to work hard and combursome . You need to go for a little higher chips .

Else you can try using a cheap android rooted mobile as it have many sensors , cheap gsm , gps location and you can interface with simple sensors as well .

hope this help you

Cheers Isaiah Kumar P

Your initial question suggests you are able to solve the software part of this project, but i also suspect it might be harder than you expect. I quite like the idea.

However, you initial problem is hooking the hardware together.
As you asked - this is entirely different from programming (I wish every beginner understood that!)

Find some examples or tutorials about hardware interfacing, then as Robin said, step through incrementally - making each element work as you expect it, then tie them together.

Guys the last input from the OP was over a year ago.

...R

Ya - I'm just bored ... and certainly tired of the OPs that can't think for themselves! :-X

lastchancename:
and certainly tired of the OPs that can’t think for themselves!

Then this is the wrong Forum for you :slight_smile:

…R