Arduino and BT audio.

Hi there!

I got the following question:
I need to connect to my controller 4 BT audio devices. They should be slaves, my controller should be the master.

Could you please advise what hardware should I use in this case?

Hope I've chosen the right place for my topic.

Thanks in advance!

oleskii:
I need to connect to my controller 4 BT audio devices. They should be slaves, my controller should be the master.

Could you please advise what hardware should I use in this case?

What's your controller?

HC-05 modules can be either master or slave but I doubt it would work for your application.

I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Arduino could send Bluetooth audio data fast enough to be useful.

Bluetooth audio devices are generally used with computers not microcontrollers.

DuaneDegn:
What's your controller?

HC-05 modules can be either master or slave but I doubt it would work for your application.

I hope someone corrects me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Arduino could send Bluetooth audio data fast enough to be useful.

Bluetooth audio devices are generally used with computers not microcontrollers.

Thanks for your reply!

Currently, I'm on the stage of choosing the hardware for my idea, so there is no particular controller right now. I can choose any of those, but yet cannot understand which one I need and if my idea is possible to make in real life.

In short, I want to make a small device, that can take audio input via AUX and then pass it to 4 BT audio devices simultaneously.

oleskii:
In short, I want to make a small device, that can take audio input via AUX and then pass it to 4 BT audio devices simultaneously.

I think I understand what you're trying to do now.

I've used Bluetooth to send serial data but I don't know enough about audio uses of BT to help.