Arduino and cyber sécurity

Hey, guys
I'm i student and I want to realize a cyber security project of IOT using the arduino,
first i have to test if there is some weaknesses in the system, then i should find some solutions to protect the system, any help ?
Thank you

any help ?

How can we? You have NOT defined, or implemented, a "system" yet, so there is no way to know what that system's vulnerabilities are.

PaulS:
How can we? You have NOT defined, or implemented, a "system" yet, so there is no way to know what that system's vulnerabilities are.

the system consists of an arduino card, a wifi module, one or more sensors, the communication between the card and its environment (smart phone for example) will be by wifi, the goal is to protect the data exchanged between the arduino and the environment

Morrel:
the system consists of an arduino card, a wifi module, one or more sensors, the communication between the card and its environment (smart phone for example) will be by wifi, the goal is to protect the data exchanged between the arduino and the environment

Still nothing but a bunch of handwaving. You can not begin to examine, exploit, or correct, the deficiencies in a system until you have a functioning system.

"communication will be by wifi" means "we'll talk over the radio". That does not mean that the data being exchanged is secure or insecure. If you and a friend are talking using radios, in Chinese, and anyone trying to hack your communications channel doesn't understand Chinese, they will not be able to make sense of what you are saying. If you and your friend are speaking English, and the eavesdropper speaks English, too, he/she will be able to understand you.

If you write out what you want to say, encrypt that, and just speak the letters/numbers/symbols that result, even if the eavesdropper understands the letters/numbers/symbols, he/she will not be able to make sense of them, without the decryption key.

So, there are many ways to make a system more secure. It is YOUR system, as undefined as it is, that you need to examine, attempt to exploit, and mitigate those attempts.

By the way, if you put "Arduino" and "WiFi" together, the most practical answer is "No Arduino, use an ESP8266 such as the WeMOS D1 Mini or NodeMCU". It does both. :grinning: