Arduino and NRF24L01

Hey guys,

I want to ask you regarding NRF24L01. We are trying to create a system to talk with each other through NRF24L01. I face a problem that we can communicate with 6 other units, but what we can do if one unit transfer 4 signals to the other 4 units?

And if among 4 units one unit receive a signal from the main unit. How I can cancel rest of 3 signals or it is cancelled by itself somehow?

Or we have any other solution for this that main unit send one signal but from 4 units if one unit gets signal rests are good for other stuff?

I need a code for it. Can you guys help me out, please?

First, you need to define what "signal" means. If it is the value of a digital pin, then reading 4 pins, and sending 4 bytes (or 1) is trivial.

If it is value of an analog pin, then reading 4 pins and sending 8 bytes is trivial.

How I can cancel rest of 3 signals

I have no idea what this means to you.

This tutorial might help.

When the master sends, it sends to a slave address. Only the addressed slave receives (and acknowledges reception).

Marky63: We are trying to create a system to talk with each other through NRF24L01.

If that means audio data, how about using RF24Audio?

Marky63: I want to ask you regarding NRF24L01. We are trying to create a system to talk with each other through NRF24L01. I face a problem that we can communicate with 6 other units, but what we can do if one unit transfer 4 signals to the other 4 units?

I find this confusing. If you can communicate with 6 units why is there a problem with 4?

What data do you want to transfer? How often? What is the longest distance between nRF24s?

...R Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial