arduino and xbee serial replacement

hi,

i 'm using arduino uno and xbee pro s2b. I want to replace the serial cable and see the serial output of arduino in x-ctu terminal. The hardware connections are correct, i doublecheck that just to be sure. xbee module connects with the coordinator and can change data with each other but when i try to see the serial in x-ctu it doen't print anything when connected to arduino, though when i use the cable and open the arduino ide's serial output everything works perfect. So my question is what can i do to find the source of the problem the systems seperately are working great but when used together arduino does his job, xbee connects to coordinator but the data aren't displayed on x-ctu... Any suggestions are welcomed...

and see the serial output of arduino in x-ctu terminal.

Why? That is not what X-CTU was designed for. You might as well try to use it in wired mode.

The hardware connections are correct, i
doublecheck that just to be sure.

But, you don’t want to describe them. Well, fine, I guess.

xbee module connects with the coordinator and can change data
with each other

How do you know this?

Why? That is not what X-CTU was designed for.

It is more easy that way i am using them in transparent mode and i want to see the outputs in my computer. so the terminal in x-ctu it's just fine.

But, you don't want to describe them. Well, fine, I guess.

i didn't do anything complicated so why mention it? i used a sparkfun adapter and connected vcc to 3.3V, grd to grd, txd to rxd and rxd to txd.

How do you know this?

i connected the adapters straight to computer once for coordinator and another for router/end device and started a communication session.

the problem was with the xbees when connected to arduino. the serial data never arrived to x-ctu terminal for coordinator... i found the solution though, i used some delays between the serial.prints so the data arrived as expected. i don't know if this was the problem but it worked anyway, thanks for your answer.