arduino as isp sucks(in my case)

@miros: Is the target the processor in the lower-left corner? I don't see any connection to AVCC.

yea it is in left corner but it's connected just bad picture.by the way it's burnig 25 minutes. i guess it will not work.

Operating system?

this is what happend to arduino IDE. now im confused.did it begin burning my atmega328 and in half burning it stoped or what have i to do :~ .

[quote author=Coding Badly link=topic=107192.msg804956#msg804956 date=1337880598]

Operating system?

[/quote] windows 7

Start [u]Task Manager[/u]. Navigate to the [u]Processes[/u] tab. If [u]avrdude[/u] is in the list, select it and click [u]End Process[/u]. Repeat for all avrdude instances.

In the [u]Arduino IDE[/u], click [u]File[/u] then [u]Preferences[/u]. Ensure [u]Show verbose output during / upload[/u] is checked. Click [u]OK[/u]. Click [u]Tools[/u] then [u]Programmer[/u] then [u]Arduino as ISP[/u]. Click [u]Tools[/u] then [u]Burn Bootloader[/u]. Reply with the contents of the Status Window (bottom part of the Arduino IDE).

''Burning bootloader to I/O Board(this may take a minute)...'' that all.

Does the RS-232 adapter perform an auto-reset?

yes.

Disconnect it from the reset pin / disable auto-reset.

Ok, i disalbed autoreset and i get error and this:

E:\Downloads\Arduino\arduino-1.0\hardware/tools/avr/bin/avrdude -CE:\Downloads\Arduino\arduino-1.0\hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -v -v -v -patmega328p -cstk500v1 -P\.\COM5 -b19200 -e -Ulock:w:0x3F:m -Uefuse:w:0x05:m -Uhfuse:w:0xde:m -Ulfuse:w:0xff:m

avrdude: Version 5.11, compiled on Sep 2 2011 at 19:38:36 Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/ Copyright (c) 2007-2009 Joerg Wunsch

System wide configuration file is "E:\Downloads\Arduino\arduino-1.0\hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf"

Using Port : \.\COM5 Using Programmer : stk500v1 Overriding Baud Rate : 19200 avrdude: Send: 0 [30] [20] avrdude: Send: 0 [30] [20] avrdude: Send: 0 [30] [20] avrdude: Recv: avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00

avrdude done. Thank you.

OMG. it's working. i dont know when and how but i uploaded code on the second microcontroller and it works. really thaks. :D