Arduino based mini quadcoper

For my mini quadcopter project,I am using arduino nano+ Gy61 as flight controller, and 4coreless motorss., A rc controller & receiver. How can i control the speed of coreless motors? I'm new ,Please anyone give me a code example of mini quadcopters that used coreless motors and arduino nano.

Urgent

niilx: Please anyone give me a code example

niilx:

Urgent

Those 2 statements don't generally get a person very far on this forum. These folks like to see that YOU are putting in some effort.

notenoughdetail

niilx:

Urgent

Why ?

DangerToMyself: Those 2 statements don't generally get a person very far on this forum. These folks like to see that YOU are putting in some effort.

Thanks for the relpy I am very new and i did not find any code example, that used coreless motors in a quad. Thats why i asked.

niilx: Thanks for the relpy I am very new and i did not find any code example, that used coreless motors in a quad. Thats why i asked.

I just Googled coreless motor quadcopter arduino. Lots of results. You should try it. Might find a starting point with the code there. Or, you might find information that will make you rethink making the attempt. Who knows?

A coreless brushed DC motor would generally be controlled the same as a regular brushed DC motor: with a PWM signal driving it through a MOSFET.

If you find example flight controller code that uses Servo.write() or Servo.writeMicroseconds() to control brushless DC motors through an ESC (Electronic Speed Control) it will not be too hard to instead use analogWrite() to control a PWM signal to the brushed motors.

Note: A two-cell LiPo battery (nominal 7.4V) is too high a voltage to directly power an Arduino Nano. You should probably design everything around a 1S LiPo cell and matching motors.

johnwasser: A coreless brushed DC motor would generally be controlled the same as a regular brushed DC motor: with a PWM signal driving it through a MOSFET.

If you find example flight controller code that uses Servo.write() or Servo.writeMicroseconds() to control brushless DC motors through an ESC (Electronic Speed Control) it will not be too hard to instead use analogWrite() to control a PWM signal to the brushed motors.

Note: A two-cell LiPo battery (nominal 7.4V) is too high a voltage to directly power an Arduino Nano. You should probably design everything around a 1S LiPo cell and matching motors.

Thanks for your reply. Can you suggest me which MOSFET should i use?

I found some code example that controlling motor speed through an analogWrite() function where they use some values "0 to 255" . I found no explaination about this.

Thanks for alerting, i am using one 3.7v LiPo battery 380mah.

For an explanation of the 0 to 255 range, see the documentation: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Reference/AnalogWrite