Arduino + Bluetooth = iPhone controller. Help!

Hello everbody!

I want to connect my iPhone/iPad, to my Arduino UNO - i will actually control it from my phone. I sure that u know what I mean.

How about the: Code, setup (Arduino and bluetooth module) and the software on my device (ios).

Can u help me with this project, the coding and my breadboard-setup? In the start I just want to start an LED diode. But.. i have tried, and im so lost :frowning:

Thanks for ur time! :slight_smile:
-Mads Bach Laursen

INFO:

I have: Arduino UNO, 111330 bluetooth module (copy)

I sure that u know what I mean.

Nope. "Control" is way to nebulous a term, and the way you phrase it, you seem to be expecting the Arduino to make the phone do something. I can guarantee that that is not going to happen without writing code for the iPhone and going through Apple's ridiculous process to get the app on just your phone.

Red Bear makes an app and a BLE shield that will allow the iPhone to turn digital pins on or off, to set the value of analog pins, and to read from analog or digital pins.

It makes what you want to do a done deal.

PaulS:
Red Bear makes an app and a BLE shield that will allow the iPhone to turn digital pins on or off, to set the value of analog pins, and to read from analog or digital pins.

I'll have to look that up. I'm wanting to control apps (subroutines) on the arduino over the air. It wousd be great to have an app that does that.