Arduino + bluetooth + Temperature -> Cellphone

Hi!
Does anyone know any software for Android phone that is able to receive temperature values from Android sent by bluetooth module?

I just want to connect: temperature sensor LM35 and bluetooth module to Arduino. And read temperature values using Android phone.

Another possibility - how to read files through bluetooth that are in SD-card that is connected to Arduino?

Ok, somehow i got it work.

Downloaded bluetooth serial monitor to my Android smartphone. http://iteadstudio.com/application-note/make-arduino-talk-with-android-by-bluetooth/

And simply connected LM35 temp sensor to arduino + also bluetooth module.

Then from my cellphone i opened bluetooth serial monitor a saw some values... except the BAUD RATE is wrong, so i cant see the temperature in Celsius.

I have tried SERIAL BAUD RATES: 9600, 57600 or 115200

but nothing works.

Maybe it is because Arduino and Bluetooth module work on different baud rate.

Any ideas?

Maybe I should calculate the baud rate somehow...

For example: if bluetooth baud rate is 115200, but Arduino has 9600; then the real baud rate is the SUM ?

I have tried: 2400 4800 9600 19200 38400 57600 115200 31250

Then from my cellphone i opened bluetooth serial monitor a saw some values... except the BAUD RATE is wrong, so i cant see the temperature in Celsius.

How do you know the baude rate is incorrect, and how do you know that what is being sent are actually values?

Well, if i connect Arduino to PC using just cable. I can see the temperature values from Arduino Serial Monitor. When i disconnect cable and replace it with bluetooth module (and connect smartphone to it), i receive some strange markings (which is usually due to wrong baud rate).

i downloaded another Bluetooth serial monitor, where i can switch between ASCII and Binary. If i choose ASCII (which should be the values i see from PC - degrees in Celsius) i see NOTHING. But when i switch to Binary mode, my smartphone shows what it is receiving... but in binary

Does the phone serial output use rs232 or TTL?