Arduino BT to mini USB adapter

Hello!

I am having trouble trying to connect my arduino BT to my mac (OS X 10.6.3).

The errors change frequently: rarely i can successfully upload sketches, but more often than not, i either get this error:

avrdude: stk500_recv(): programmer is not responding

Or Arduino18 just gets stuck here:

Binary sketch size: 1350 bytes (of a 14336 byte maximum) /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avrdude -C/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf -v -v -v -v -patmega168 -cstk500v1 -P/dev/tty.ARDUINOBT-BluetoothSeri -b19200 -D -Uflash:w:/var/folders/5K/5K9hRPP9Feak8hoHXIFqQE+++TI/-Tmp-/build9126789239452633147.tmp/halleffectbargraph.cpp.hex:i

avrdude: Version 5.4-arduino, compiled on Oct 9 2007 at 11:20:31 Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean,

System wide configuration file is "/Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf" User configuration file is "/Users/majdal-shihabi/.avrduderc" User configuration file does not exist or is not a regular file, skipping

Using Port : /dev/tty.ARDUINOBT-BluetoothSeri Using Programmer : stk500v1 Overriding Baud Rate : 19200

and does not change the message until i quit the program.

I really need to get some work done on this before thursday, and i'm a very frustrated at trying to get it work. I was thinking that as a temporary solution, i could use one of the mini USB adapters that the arduino mini uses to be able to upload sketches easily.

I want to know if this temporary solution would work before i go down and buy an adapter.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Majd