Arduino BT Upload Help

I know there have been a few other post on getting sketches uploaded to the arduino BT, but none of the solutions seem to work for me. I just bought a Arduino BT V06 and am using Windows XP with Arduino17. I want to upload the example Blink program to the device but cannot do it. I get the following:

avrdude: Version 5.4-arduino, compiled on Oct 11 2007 at 19:12:32 Copyright (c) 2000-2005 Brian Dean, http://www.bdmicro.com/

System wide configuration file is "C:\Documents and Settings\user\My Documents\PFS\arduino-0017\hardware/tools/avr/etc/avrdude.conf"

Using Port : \.\COM14 Using Programmer : stk500v1 Overriding Baud Rate : 19200 avrdude: ser_open(): setting dtr avrdude: Send: 0 [30] [20] avrdude: Send: 0 [30] [20] avrdude: Send: 0 [30] [20] avrdude: Recv: avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x00 avrdude: Send: Q [51] [20] avrdude: Recv: avrdude: stk500_disable(): protocol error, expect=0x14, resp=0x51

avrdude done. Thank you.

I enabled upload_verbose per some previous discussions. I have tried pressing and tried releasing the reset button on the arduino at different times when uploading per some previous discussions, but nothing seems to work. I get the same error every time.

The BT device is recognized by my computer and I am able to start the serial port service using the BleSoleil software on my PC. Every time I hit the reset button on the Arduino to try to get the sketch uploaded it kills the serial connection to the PC (but still paired) and I need to start that service again.

I'm at a loss here for what to do. There must be an easier way to run a simple sketch on the bluetooth board. Are there any new suggestions to get this to work? If i bought/made a ICSP programmer, would that make my life easier to get sketches onto the board?

Hello, I have exactly the same problem and it seems that lot of users have it.

i'm looking for a answer for 2 days in the forum and unfortunatly i have no solution.

i just saw in your case that use of blue soleil software can be a problem.

try without it and if you succed to find a solution please tell me..

good luck !