Arduino C# button

Hello All ,

I would like to ask you about a project that i want to use c# and arduino together. Content of the project contains , when i push to a pyschical button, it is going to send data via comport to textbox on form which has designed with c#. And every push i did , textbox value will increase +1 . Is it possible to run this project with Arduino and C#, Could you tell me about for brainstorming because im really noob with arduino. Could you please help ? Thank you so much

hashastohumu:
Hello All ,

I would like to ask you about a project that i want to use c# and arduino together. Content of the project contains , when i push to a pyschical button, it is going to send data via comport to textbox on form which has designed with c#. And every push i did , textbox value will increase +1 . Is it possible to run this project with Arduino and C#, Could you tell me about for brainstorming because im really noob with arduino. Could you please help ? Thank you so much

How unique of a homework problem!
Your teacher must be proud that you are asking for help here.

ieee488:
How unique of a homework problem!
Your teacher must be proud that you are asking for help here.

Thanks for your extremely helpful comment

hashastohumu:
Thanks for your extremely helpful comment

You are welcome.

What part of the project do you need help with? The Arduino side seem extremely simple. The state change detection example has 99.5% of what you need.

The PC is not what we help with, but reading from, and writing to, the serial port is extremely simple. The only challenge is that the serial port IO happens on a different thread from the UI, so you need to create the thread to deal with the serial port and write the code in such a way that that thread can communicate with the UI thread.