Arduino card with GPS communicate with BaseCam SimpleBGC 32-bit and Labview

Hello i am working on a school project: i want make cartography of region with airplane.
I want to buy the EAGLE EYE gimbal with BaseCam SimpleBGC 32-bit controller.
The CANON 600D has to be gyrostabilized. Pictures need to be georeferenced.

In this message there are 3 pictures of the system i want to construct. Can you help me to answer these questions (in picture3)?

Questions:
a) What is the langage of programmation of the SYSTEM_2 ?
b) Could this language (of system_2) be compatible with System_1 (Arduinocard for exemple)?
c) Is it possible that system_1 and system_2 communicate together with the same informatic langage?
d) Wich informations can be extracted from the system_2?
e)Is it possible to extract from system_2 the « 3 angles positions » of plateform and « magnetometers informations » and is it possible to read these informations with system_1?
f) Can system_1 command the system_2?
g) Is it possible to connect system_2 to LABVIEW and to read informations of system_2 with LABVIEW computer software?

Thank you very much. I really need help.

a) What is the langage of programmation of the SYSTEM_2 ?

Do you often head to the Ford dealer to ask questions about your Pugeot?

b) Could this language (of system_2) be compatible with System_1 (Arduinocard for exemple)?

Anything's possible.

c) Is it possible that system_1 and system_2 communicate together with the same informatic langage?

Systems communicate by passing data. The programming language does not matter.

d) Wich informations can be extracted from the system_2?

The number of sunspots on the back side of the moon is the only thing you will be able to get.

e)Is it possible to extract from system_2 the « 3 angles positions » of plateform and « magnetometers informations »

See response to question a.

and is it possible to read these informations with system_1?

Of course.

Of course. Whether system_2 knows what to do with what the Arduino sends it is a different question. See response to question a.

g) Is it possible to connect system_2 to LABVIEW and to read informations of system_2 with LABVIEW computer software?

See response to question a.

@tetriss,
Your 6 duplicate posts have been deleted. Don't crosspost like that again please. Post once, have some patience.

Looks like you changed the questions a little as you went, I've copied the latest below:
a)Which model of Arduino card or PC card (=SYSTEM_1) do you advice me to buy?

b)Which model of GPS is compatible with this model of Arduino card (choosen in question a.) ( accuracy required of GPS poistion about 2.5 meters)?

c)What is the langage of programmation of the SYSTEM_1 (I want to use an ARDUINO card) and system_2?

d)Could his language (of system_1) be compatible with System_2 (BaseCam SimpleBGC 32-bit controller)?

e)Is it possible that system_1 and system_2 communicate together with the same informatic langage? Can informations be extracted from the system_2 and be sent to system_1?

g) Is it possible to connect system_1 (and also system_2) to LABVIEW ? Is it possible to read informations of system_1 and system_2 with LABVIEW computer software?

h)Is it possible to extract from system_2 the « 3 angles positions » of plateform and « magnetometers informations » and is it possible to read these informations with system_1?