arduino code

hi, i am from georgia and i have one question, how to edit or export code from writen arduino ATmega328p,

shakal631:
hi, i am from georgia and i have one question, how to edit or export code from writen arduino ATmega328p,

The very first step you need to do to accomplish your goal is to create your own thread. Asking a completely unrelated question in someone else's thread not only causes confusion. But is considered rude and inconsiderate by a lot of folks.

Thread SPLIT.
Do not HIJACK and please start HERE

Bob.

You can use the avrdude tool that comes with Arduino and an ISP device such as the $5 USBasp to read the machine code from an Arduino and save it in a file. If you only need to change a few constants you may be able to find them in the memory dump and edit their value. Then you can use avrdude and the ISP device to write the modified binary back into an Arduino.

If you want to change the code you will likely have to learn to reverse-engineer the binary. A Google search for AVR decompiler might help you find a tool that can turn the binary machine code into some semblance of the original program.

It is often easier just to write the program over again.