Arduino compile error - Azure IoT libraries

Arduino: 1.8.2 (Mac OS X), Board: “Arduino Ethernet”

In file included from /Users/alantwigg/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AzureIoTHub/src/AzureIoTHub.h:9:0,
from /Users/alantwigg/Documents/Arduino/Lamp_Controller_MQTT/Lamp_Controller_MQTT.ino:8:
/Users/alantwigg/Documents/Arduino/libraries/AzureIoTHub/src/sdk/serializer.h:42:19: fatal error: cstdlib: No such file or directory
#include
^
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Ethernet.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

My sketch
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdint.h>
#include <time.h>
#include <SPI.h>

#include <AzureIoTHub.h>
#include <AzureIoTHubClient.h>
#include <AzureIoTUtility.h>

void setup() {
// put your setup code here, to run once:

}

void loop() {
// put your main code here, to run repeatedly:

}

My sketch

is NOT where the problem is. The problem is in the library that you downloaded from Uranus or some other mysterious location.

Please use code tags (</> button on the toolbar) when you post code or warning/error messages. The reason is that the forum software can interpret parts of your code as markup, leading to confusion, wasted time, and a reduced chance for you to get help with your problem. This will also make it easier to read your code and to copy it to the IDE or editor. Using code tags and other important information is explained in the How to use this forum post. Please read it.

Please remove unnecessary blank lines from your code before posting to the forum. One or two to separate code into logical sections is fine but large spaces for no reason just make for more scrolling when we’re trying to read your code.

https://github.com/Azure/azure-iot-arduino

Currently supported hardware:

Atmel SAMD Based boards
Arduino/Genuino MKR1000
Arduino/Genuino Zero and WiFi Shield 101
Adafruit Feather M0
ESP8266 based boards with esp8266/arduino
SparkFun Thing
Adafruit Feather Huzzah

So you’re out of luck trying to use that library with an Arduino Ethernet. You will need to find a different library, get one of the compatible boards, or modify the library to support the Arduino Ethernet.

@PaulS - the most unhelpful response - why bother? Uranus - I think thats where you live !!
@pert - thankyou, I had overlooked the supported hardware\boards for this library.