Arduino controlling servo's over xBee.

If I wanted to control servo’s across xbees, would I have to have two arduinos (Once to send signal from the controller and one to receive and control the servos?). Or would I just need to send signal to the xbee through another xbee connected to an arduino. (The arduino receiving input from the controller, then sending it through the xbees).

If I wanted to control servo's across xbees, would I have to have two arduinos (Once to send signal from the controller and one to receive and control the servos?). Or would I just need to send signal to the xbee through another xbee connected to an arduino. (The arduino receiving input from the controller, then sending it through the xbees).

The servo can't be controlled by the XBee, so you need to connect it to an Arduino with a XBee shield/XBee.

It isn't clear what the sending side currently consists of. What is defining the data that is to be used to "control" the servo?

If the data is being generated by an Arduino, then, yes, you need an Arduino at each end. If the data is being generated by a PC, then, no, there is no need for an Arduino at the sending end. One of these would be used on the sending end.