Arduino Create?

Any official release date on create.arduino.cc yet? It looks really cool and would be interesting on things like chromebooks and other portable devices. It's been nearly 5 months since it was last mentioned. Are there going to be any status updates, or is it just going to be a matter of "poof, it's out!"?

Nothing yet, the site is still empty: https://create.arduino.cc/

Hi!

We have some updates :slight_smile: we are starting to open up the number of betatesters that can access Create, more infos here The next steps of the Arduino Create Betatesting | Arduino Blog

Can’t wait until it’s released! Hope it’ll get an iOS and Android app, as mobile browsers are a bit finnicky.

Digitalis: Any official release date on create.arduino.cc yet?

Next Arduino Day?

Digitalis: a bit finnicky.

definitely

Hello, i recently received a credential as a beta tester, but unfortunately i cant even login. the login button on the top right is not working. can someone help? Thanks

Everbin: Hello, i recently received a credential as a beta tester, but unfortunately i cant even login. the login button on the top right is not working. can someone help? Thanks

I've no idea, honestly. I'd recommend checking help or reporting this to the new Arduino Create forum section.