Arduino data without Ethernet Shield Or Wifi module

Hello, Experts.

I have a project using Arduino and I want the output data to be shown on a we page.
The challenge is NOT using either ETHERNET SHIELD nor WIFI MODULE.

the is some values that will be displacing on an LCD, I need these values to be displaying on a web page as well.

Reading from the sensor, displaying on LCD, and displaying on a web page..

What would you recommend me to do in order to complete the project perfectly and displaying the data without Ethernet shield not Wifi module..

Thank you..

The challenge is NOT using either ETHERNET SHIELD nor WIFI MODULE.

I give up. How do you do it?

Perhaps rewrite the question so it makes sense when you read it back to yourself...?

No ethernet shield or wifi module? Never used one so I don't know, is internet access possible through a GSM shield, or is that not allowed either?

It is actually possible to do this , but it requires delving into the past and having an extremely good understanding of how tcpip works.

You need this . Arduino Playground - SerialIP Library and depending on whats running the web page server, Slip for Windows if its a PC.
Note that Slip for Windows only exists in its default state in XP.
Whether it will run in Win7 or Win 10 is anyones guess, as there is no need for Slip anymore.
The Rasberry pi does has Slip , and can run a Webserver.
Good luck.
Im not going to explain how to do this , as its not trivial.

mauried:
It is actually possible to do this , but it requires delving into the past and having an extremely good understanding of how tcpip works.

You need this . Arduino Playground - SerialIP Library and depending on whats running the web page server, Slip for Windows if its a PC.
Note that Slip for Windows only exists in its default state in XP.
Whether it will run in Win7 or Win 10 is anyones guess, as there is no need for Slip anymore.
The Rasberry pi does has Slip , and can run a Webserver.
Good luck.
Im not going to explain how to do this , as its not trivial.

Well, if we are allowed a connection to a computer with an actual internet connection, that makes thinks much easier. The OP never said the arduino had to put the data on the webpage, only that the data itself has to be displayed there. Just send the data to the computer and let it do the heavy lifting. I was contemplating jokingly suggesting just aiming a webcam at the LCD display and displaying that on a webpage.

Its possible to run Slip over a pair of HC12 radios, so if the aim is no physical connections to the Webserver then it still can be done.
But the obvious question is why does the OP want to do this , as not having an ethernet shield or wifi modeul makes life really hard, for no sensible purpose.